FORUMS: list search recent posts

Programming/SKD hint

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gábor Nagy
Programming/SKD hint
on Jun 26, 2012 at 12:44:41 pm

Hi.
I tried the sample programs for working with a BM DeckLink Studio card.
The sample applications almost solved my problem, but there is no sample code for recording and exporting to .mov (.avi whoatever) on Macintosh.
I saw that there are some 3th party samples for windows and one of them can record and export video.
Are there some similar samples for Mac too?

My goal would be to write a simple program what look like the CapturePreview app from samples, but with a record function.
Could anybody recommend me some materials for help? I already browsed the SDK manual a lot, but it didnt helped me enogh, im a beginner in programming and thats why i would need some more help.

Thanks and best regards
Gabor

Return to posts index

Marcel Hamade
Re: Programming/SKD hint
on Jul 3, 2012 at 5:53:39 pm

Hi, Im currently trying something similar. I want to build a Videostudioplayback-Software running on MacOS, as soon as I find out more, I will post my solution!

Anyone at all experienced with the Blackmagic SDK? Im currently trying to understand how to play out a simple uncompressed MOV-File. Do I really have to read it out byte by byte?

Return to posts index

Gábor Nagy
Re: Programming/SKD hint
on Sep 12, 2012 at 8:33:02 am

Hi. Marcel. Did you figure out something with this? Im returning to this problem after 2 months and Im still stucking at the same problem.
I would be very pleased by your help

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]