FORUMS: list search recent posts

Issues with my BlackMagic Intensity Thunderbolt and XBOX 360.

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kory Johnson
Issues with my BlackMagic Intensity Thunderbolt and XBOX 360.
on Jun 16, 2012 at 6:14:51 pm

I'm really new to this stuff so you guys will have to bear with me for a second....

But I'm running my XBOX 360 directly to the Thunderbolt Shuttle via HDMI and have the other one going to my TV, its working....great.

My whole issue is, I can't get any picture on my TV and just regularly play my XBOX unless I have the shuttle powered up and connected to my computer, that sucks. I want to be able to play my system and by pass the Thunderbolt if I'm not recording/streaming anything but I guess that isn't possible without getting down into my entertainment center and switching out the cables on the XBOX to one that just goes directly to the TV, right?

Or...is there something that I don't know that I can do to get picture from my XBOX without having to hook my laptop upto the shuttle and start the application on my computer in order to have picture show up on my TV?

Will a splitter work in this case so that I can just put an input on my TV to play the system by itself AND control the shuttle at the same time if I want but it wouldn't be necessary like it seems to be right now for me to be able to just power on the xbox, sit down and play?

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]