FORUMS: list search recent posts

ATEM TVS - Bad Port

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Randy Ovaskainen
ATEM TVS - Bad Port
on Jun 14, 2012 at 2:42:21 pm

I bought a brand-new Atem TVS and whatever I do I cannot get port 3 to work in either HDMI or SDI. I literally take a live feed from another port and plug it in and nada.

Has anybody else experienced such a thing? I emailed BMD support and they've been lights out since Monday.

Thanks,

Randy

Return to posts index

Chris Pearse
Re: ATEM TVS - Bad Port
on Jun 15, 2012 at 1:39:58 am

Hi Randy,

The most common reason for a signal not working on port 3 or 4 on the Television Studio is having it set to the wrong connection in the settings tab of the ATEM software control panel. It seems that you've tried both connections, so I can't imagine this is the problem, but I would check again to be sure. It seems more likely there could be a problem with the unit, but I would suggest calling support in your region to see if there's anything further that could be a problem.

You can find the support numbers for each region on the following page:

http://www.blackmagic-design.com/company/

Chris Pearse
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

Randy Ovaskainen
Re: ATEM TVS - Bad Port
on Jun 15, 2012 at 2:37:12 pm

Thanks for the reply Chris. I heard back from one of your colleagues yesterday. I mentioned that I tried good feeds in both and switched the SDI/HDMI settings and nothing.

I am looking into getting it serviced but for now I actually need to keep it since we're streaming the World Series of Poker and I have it working with the 5 cameras right now.

Thanks,

Randy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]