FORUMS: list search recent posts

HyperDeck Studio Pro

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joel Caron
HyperDeck Studio Pro
on Jun 1, 2012 at 7:15:37 pm

I know the Hyperdeck Studio Pro isn't even available, yet. Does anyone know if ever intend to add simultaneous record and playback? I would think the hardware and SSD is capable of it.

After digging through user forums, lots of churches would buy this if it has this sort of functionality.

Thanks

Joel Caron

Return to posts index

Richard Satterthwaite
Re: HyperDeck Studio Pro
on Jan 7, 2013 at 6:34:07 pm

Hi Joel!

Have you received a response to your question regarding simultaneous record/playback for the HyperDeck Studio Pro?

I work for a church with multiple venues but only one live sermon location, and yes, it would be very helpful to have a product at this price point that could simultaneously record and play back a sermon that is still being given.

The HyperDeck advert in Technologies for Worship magazine says that it can do "instant replays' for sports production but what does this mean?? It should mean that the sports event is still being recorded but that you can go back and play the spectacular goal without missing the possible playback of the ensuing celebration. But BlackMagic, in my view, is trying to project a "Simple but professional" image for it's products (or they are too lazy to write out long spec sheets that actually tell you all the formats and the ins and outs of their products or how to actually use them). Alas, I am an amateur in the video world and perhaps that is the problem.

Yours,

Rick Satterthwaite
Plover, WI, USA
Woodlands Church

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]