FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blackmagic Design official forum

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mel Feliciano
Blackmagic Design official forum
on May 10, 2012 at 5:06:45 pm

Can Grant or someone else from BMD confirm if this is the only forum used by them to interact with their current and future customers. Is this where we come to request new features and suggest ideas for future products? Blackmagic has a very nice site with beautiful pictures of their product (very Apple like), but it is missing a Blog an a dedicated forum where we can talk about all their products in more detail.

Return to posts index

Mathias Montavon
Re: Blackmagic Design official forum
on May 10, 2012 at 5:24:02 pm

+1

Return to posts index

Richard Crowley
on May 10, 2012 at 8:21:10 pm

Do BMD people even follow this forum? I see the names/photos of four BMD people at the top of this forum. But I can't recall the last time (if ever?) I saw a response from any of them here.

A guy in the UK has started an unofficial forum specifically for ATEM users.

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on May 10, 2012 at 8:25:10 pm

well, if Blackmagic does have a forum for suggestions, I suggest that every new BMD product ships with a jar of Vegemite. That's how all the Blackmagic guys got so smart in the first place.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Patrick Sproule
on May 13, 2012 at 9:00:58 am

Richard, the BMD guys post in here regularly - several times a week.

To the Original Poster - this seems to be their official unofficial forum.

Bob - are you referring to BMD's Aussie Heritage? Most of us aussies hate Vegimite. And Fosters too - that's just the crap we produce for export :)

Return to posts index

ninetto makavejev
on May 14, 2012 at 10:37:14 pm

Patrick Sproule, with all due respect even if statistically your claim of "several times a week" pans out (even "several" seems a bit pithy for an international company) it is the QUALITY of the answers/reponses that is truly lacking.

Rare indeed are the threads where active help and follow-ups are offered. More often than not the thread dies a quiet death, with very little concrete info indeed. I myself have had BM-reps react to a post/problem with a question, but when I promptly replied there was no follow up.

Why bother to ask a question if you are not really interested in responding to the answer?

Sorry, really low marks for this forum from my experience.

Return to posts index

chris north
on May 16, 2012 at 1:19:48 pm

Would concur. Customer support generally is pretty bad unfortunately.

Return to posts index

ninetto makavejev
on May 16, 2012 at 2:46:32 pm

To be more in-your-face: "several times a week" = once per day. Assuming 7 days equals a week... One post "answered" per day.

Is that a benchmark BMD is proud of?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]