FORUMS: list search recent posts

ATEM 1 M/E Program Out Signal Drop

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dean Anderson
ATEM 1 M/E Program Out Signal Drop
on May 4, 2012 at 2:37:54 pm

I am using the ATEM 1 M/E for our church services to switch two SDI Cameras, run IMAG and send the video to our computer for livestream. We use an iMac with ProPresenter (Powerpoint on steroids) to send our worship lyrics and to run the pastors presentation and we send that signal to the ATEM using a mini-displayport to HDMI converter cable and then run the HDMI to the ATEM.

I am getting some major signal drops on my livestream only when I have the iMac either in fullscreen on the program or when I use the lyrics from the iMac and key them over the video from the cameras. It will drop out for about 1-3 seconds at a time. I don't show any dropped frames on my FLME interface, but it just goes to black for a few seconds. My PC processor is only at about 18% usage. I am using an Osprey 700e HD capture card. I don't get any sigal drop on any of the aux outputs, only on the program output (which goes to the computer for the livestream). I can't try using the aux output because I am using them all for the projectors, confidence monitors, etc.

Any suggestions to fix this problem?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]