FORUMS: list search recent posts

Desktop Video 9.5 makes Intensity Extreme Useless! Audioissues and sluggishness.

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Neil Goodman
Desktop Video 9.5 makes Intensity Extreme Useless! Audioissues and sluggishness.
on Apr 25, 2012 at 6:32:57 pm

I installed desktop video 9.5 and as soon as i reboot, i get loud static/feedback from the Audio outs of my Intensity Extreme. This is before i even open any software.

Opened in MC 6.0.1.1 and video barely plays, its slow and stutter-y.

This is on an Imac i7 3.4 mid 2011 and Lion 10.7.3.

rolled back to Desktop Video 9.1 and everything works fine again, eept the dreaded Cap Locks bugs.

Neil Goodman: Editor of New Media Production - NBC/Universal

Return to posts index

Bernard Lunzer
Re: Desktop Video 9.5 makes Intensity Extreme Useless! Audioissues and sluggishness.
on Apr 25, 2012 at 11:29:57 pm

Not a professional by any means, but in my amateur use with an Intensity Extreme the 9.5 causes me to lose video signal as well. Had it working at first. Put 9.1 back. Fine now.

Return to posts index

Fernando Orozco
Re: Desktop Video 9.5 makes Intensity Extreme Useless! Audioissues and sluggishness.
on May 1, 2012 at 11:51:25 pm

Add Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0 version, I use it for live streaming and all the problems I've had on 9.1 and gone on 9.2 comes back on 9.5 and it gets worse.

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on May 2, 2012 at 8:05:17 am

Oh, yeah. Pure static on the extreme. As if they didn't even test it. Back to whatever was before that. I think I posted this problem weeks ago.

Return to posts index

Neil Goodman
on May 2, 2012 at 2:50:54 pm

BM, are you aware that 9.5 broke the intensity extreme?!

Neil Goodman: Editor of New Media Production - NBC/Universal

Return to posts index

Kristian Lam
on May 8, 2012 at 11:06:59 pm

Hi Neil,

Please upgrade to v9.5.1. Thanks

regards

Kristian Lam
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

Fernando Orozco
on May 10, 2012 at 3:38:41 pm

Hello Neil, where we can download BMD drivers 9.5.1? I'm searching on support section of BMD website and it only shows version 9.5, I'm having problems with 9.5 with my intensity shuttle usb 3.0. Thank you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]