FORUMS: list search recent posts

Component OUT not working in Decklink HD Extreme

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Van Duyn
Component OUT not working in Decklink HD Extreme
on Mar 30, 2012 at 1:12:47 am

So I was sidelined for about 6-9 months, now we are getting back into prodution, and I need to print to tape again, only the Y-R-B video output is not transmitting a signal at all. Here is what I am running the older model(2007) Decklink HD Extreme card on, a 3.0ghz quad core macpro with 11gig of ram running FCP 7, project settings set to uncompressed 8bit NTSC anamorphic, out put of card is set to Blackmagic 8bit NTSC. Now I can see a signal on the output on the SDI side just fine, and I tested the input Y-R-B/XLR analog from the BVW-75 that I have hooked up to it, runs flawlessly. The Analog XLR output also runs flawlessly, I have swapped cables, plugged in my DVD player into the 75, there is nothing wrong with the deck. Plugged the output directly into my Aquos 37inch LCD Y-R-B inputs, still a black picture. I even took the computer apart and re-seeded the card, still the same issue. My work around at this point is to use an AJA D10C SDI-YRB converter which works great, but I am wondering if there is anything else I can try to get the card working again. I have also tried re-installing an older driver, 8.2, that did not work, so I re-installed 9.2 back in. Could Lion be doing this? Although the problem is soo specific, why isn't the whole card affected? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

10.6.3 MacPro 3gig Dual Core, 11GB ram, 6TB storage, Blackmagic HDlink card, Motu 828MKII, BVW-75, AJ-HD2700 D-5, 2X23inch cinima displays, 37inch Sharp Aquos Mackie HR-824 speakers

Return to posts index

peter claassen
Re: Component OUT not working in Decklink HD Extreme
on Aug 13, 2012 at 9:24:25 am

same here....
have you found a solution?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]