FORUMS: list search recent posts

When Will we recieve our switchers= ATEM 2 M/E

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christopher Mapes
When Will we recieve our switchers= ATEM 2 M/E
on Mar 29, 2012 at 12:14:44 pm

Blackmagic has had our $20K for over 6 months. Each correspondence hailing a new delivery date (usually 2 more weeks from the previous date)

I have tried communicating with 1 Source and Blackmagic directly with little or no concrete communication. Keep in mind these are PAID IN FULL, non deposit, monies. We understood when we ordered that a Late November early Dec delivery was a possibility, but here we are now coming into April with no delivery affirmation in sight.

Please if anyone has more information on the deliveries of these unit, or possibly has one, I would love to know more. Apparently 2 went out at some point as I have moved from ninth to seventh on the list (maybe cancelled as ours soon will have to be).

I mostly lurk here, but have a vast amount of black magic gear including hyperdecks routers converters etc, and until now have been very satisfied Only for this reason have we held out this long. I have had to make promises and convince the client that they will be much better in the end with this product... I can only hope I am not hanging myself.

Ok Rant done... carry on.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]