FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle not working properly

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Houa Vang
Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle not working properly
on Mar 28, 2012 at 6:01:10 am

Hi, I recently purchased the Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle to capture video game footage from my PS3 and 360. When I plug in the Shuttle into my computer I cancel the notice for the driver and install the software from the website. After installation, I restart the computer and the Shuttle starts to install itself as a hardware on my computer. It takes a while, but it eventually says that it has successfully installed and working. I open up Blackmagic Media Express and under devices it says it detects the Shuttle. I plug in the component cables from my 360 but nothing shows up. So I unplugged the Shuttle and plugged it back in, but then I hear the error sound when you plug in a USB. I check the Device Manager and it give me the error "the device cannot start code 10". I've tried installing and uninstalling multiple versions of Blackmagic Media Express, but I still get the same error. So I am hoping you guy will be able to help me out with this predicament that I am having with the Shuttle. Also when I try to open the Preferences for Media Express I get an error and the programs closes. One last thing I also can't seem to change any of the settings for the Design Control Panel if it's even possible to change it.

Here are my computer specs if needed
Manufacturer: Dell
Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 @ 2333MHz
Mainboard : Dell 0RY007
Chipset : Intel P31/P35
Physical Memory : 3072MBDDR2-SDRAM
Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Operating System : Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium Home Edition Media Center 6.00.6002 Service Pack 2 (32-bit)

Return to posts index

Jr Bergstraten
Re: Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle not working properly
on Mar 28, 2012 at 8:20:05 pm

Oh boy, what USB controller do you have?

Return to posts index

Houa Vang
Re: Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle not working properly
on Mar 29, 2012 at 5:32:14 am

I have a Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]