FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ultrascope trouble

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter Berg
Ultrascope trouble
on Mar 22, 2012 at 11:32:25 pm

Can anyone help here. I contacted Blackmagic.. but no response.

I had the Ultrascope working great in my Windows Vista machine, but my monitor died. So I hooked up a smaller one and the software switched over to the 2 window display. The problem is that the software is really really unresponsive. If I click on one of the windows to change the display, it takes like 5 minutes for the system to respond. Why is it so slow?

So I did get my original monitor working again. I hooked it back up and rebooted. But I could not get back into 6 window mode. I tried to click on the menu bar, but the software was just too unresponsive.

I tried to un-install the software and then re-install it. That worked, but the software was still coming up in 2-window mode. Is there some sort of config file somewhere that is causing it to come up in 2-window mode (even though my 1920x1200 monitor could handle the 6-window mode)? Anyway to get it to go back to 6-window mode (without going through the menu bar since it's pretty much unresponsive.

Why is the software so unusable in 2-window mode? Can anyone help?

We are running version 1.5 of the Ultrascope on the latest version of Windows Vista Ultimate.

Thank you,

Peter

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]