FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hyperdeck shuttle 2 dimensions

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Christie
Hyperdeck shuttle 2 dimensions
on Feb 24, 2012 at 11:19:01 pm

Hi folks

Can anyone post the physical dimensions of the Hyperdeck Shuttle? I couldn't find it anywhere on the Blackmagic site.

I'm just trying to think about mounting opportunities on my camera.

Cheers

JC

Return to posts index

Jay Bloomfield
Re: Hyperdeck shuttle 2 dimensions
on Feb 25, 2012 at 12:05:11 am

15.6 cm L
11.1 cm W
3.1 cm H (or 3.8 cm H with optional mounting plate)

Note: these are the measurements (they could be off by a hair) of my Hyperdeck Shuttle 2 and you're right, the BMD website doesn't have any official measurements.

Return to posts index

John Christie
on Feb 25, 2012 at 12:27:37 am

Perfect Jay, thanks!

You'd think BM would want to promote those numbers!

Return to posts index

Richard Crowley
on Feb 25, 2012 at 12:43:31 am

If you hang around here much, you will discover that lack of info is quite possibly the #1 complaint with BMD.

I went to a trade show a few weeks ago where BMD was displaying some of their latest whizzy gadgets. I asked the guy a pretty simple technical question, and he reached for his iPad to look it up on the website. I stopped him and informed him that I had already tried looking it up online, but no joy. Then he suggested "Why don't you just email them with your question. They are good at answering emails." So I came home and searched the entire website again to discover that there are no email addresses for technical questions on their website either.

Dunno why BMD is so frugal with information. Definitely not typical behavior for a company that wants to sell things.

Return to posts index

Jay Bloomfield
on Feb 25, 2012 at 3:30:18 am

The measurements are shareware and if you like my work, you can donate to my PayPal account. ;-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]