FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blackmagic Intensity Pro -> Locked to 24fps at 1080p??

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew Hawk
Blackmagic Intensity Pro -> Locked to 24fps at 1080p??
on Feb 17, 2012 at 9:56:42 pm

I am trying to use the Blackmagic Intensity Pro capture card to stream to justinTV. I can get everything set up and working at 1080p@24fps to broadcast via xsplit. When I change all the settings to 1080p@30fps, it doesn't work -- I get a black screen for the output. I can pinpoint exactly where the issue is.

In both FMLE and Xsplit, I get to a box labeled "Decklink Video Capture Properties". In that box, there is a dropdown for 'Video Format'. That dropdown box DOES NOT have 1080p@30fps. The only 1080p settings are 1080p@23.98fps and 1080p@24fps.

Both Flash Media Live Encoder and Xsplit get to this same box, and both do not show 1080p@30fps. Specifically, the image shown in this link: http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/9638/773dsoptions.png

In wirecast, I can get to a dropdown box that has much more robust settings, including 1080p@30fps. Why can't Xsplit and FMLE just use that setting / have that option, since the card can clearly do it, as evidenced by the preview window in Media Express and Wirecast.

If any more information is needed, please let me know. Thanks for the help in figuring this out!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]