FORUMS: list search recent posts

ATEM MultiView Request

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shaun Roemich
ATEM MultiView Request
on Jan 24, 2012 at 7:30:18 pm

Hey BMD folks. Had a suggestion for updating the multiview output.

Many of us have dedicated Program/Preview monitors already.

Would it be possible to set up another Multiview layout that would allow us to assign more ISO monitors to a 3x3 (or 4x4) grid instead of forcing the program/preview monitors?

I would love to be able to see all 8 sources, my Aux sends and what I have loaded into the Media Players on the Multiview while watching my Preview and Program on my externals in "real time"

Big Dog - Technical Director - Switcher
Road Dog Media - Vancouver, BC Canada
roaddogmedia@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Mathieu Marano
Re: ATEM MultiView Request
on Feb 17, 2012 at 1:39:18 pm

Would be a great option indeed!

Mathieu Marano
offline/online editor - motion graphics - Post-prod director - DaVinci Resolve operator
http://www.ilovehue.net

Administrator of the Montreal Final Cut User Group
http://www.finalcutmtl.org

Return to posts index

Perry Mitchell
on Apr 11, 2012 at 10:14:03 am

We have just received our ATEM 2M/E and I am very disappointed that this is not already available as it is in our Panasonic Switchers.
As a newbie to this forum - does anybody from BM ever reply to such requests?

Return to posts index

Shaun Roemich
on Apr 11, 2012 at 1:42:15 pm

Blackmagic does monitor this forum and seems to take input seriously although one could easily argue the thing they don't do at all well is communicate what they are working on to existing users and potential purchasers.

BMD is a company that pushes the limits of what technology can do at a given price point but that sometimes means you aren't going to get the responsiveness you feel you deserve and they often miss deadlines.

Nature of the beast.

I DO hope this request is being seriously reviewed and becomes available in an update soon. Additional feedback like yours helps to legitimize the request and place the request in the queue for review, I would imagine.

Big Dog - Technical Director - Switcher
Road Dog Media - Vancouver, BC Canada
roaddogmedia@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Perry Mitchell
on Apr 11, 2012 at 6:42:15 pm

I have been informed by an 'insider' that it would take a good number of owners (or presumably even more for prospective owners) to register a desire for this feature (i.e. 2x2 and/or 3x3 option for MV screens). Please therefore go to the 'Support' tab on the website and declare your interest. I cannot but imagine that also registering such interest here on the forum can only be good as well.
Power to the people!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]