FORUMS: list search recent posts

Capture ATEM Television Studio usb 2.0 out put in FCP

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nate Davis
Capture ATEM Television Studio usb 2.0 out put in FCP
on Jan 15, 2012 at 8:16:30 pm

Is it possible to capture the output from the usb 2.0 jack on the ATEM Television Studio in FCP's log and capture? I know that there is many Blackmagic Capture presets in FCP's capture settings in the capture/input drop down box. which one would access the ATEM Television studio?

Return to posts index

Scott Francis
Re: Capture ATEM Television Studio usb 2.0 out put in FCP
on Jan 16, 2012 at 1:10:05 am

I believe that only Media Express can be used to capture from ATEM....however there MAY be something for Adobe as well...

Scott Francis
Mind's Eye Audio/Video Productions

Return to posts index

Andreas Wojtaschek
on Jan 16, 2012 at 11:26:20 am

The Atem TV-Studio offers a H264 stream at the USB2 output. I may be mistaken but I don't think it is possible to use FCP or Adobe to capture this stream. There is no uncompressed stream at the USB2 port of the TV-Studio. This wouldn't be possible via USB2 because of the bandwith.

Only the Atem 1ME and 2ME models offer an uncompressed stream via USB3. I heard that it is possible to capture this stream with Adobe or FCP but I don't have my 2ME yet to confirm this.

Regards

Andreas

--

Entertainment Producer IHK
mindandvision

Return to posts index

Scott Francis
on Jan 16, 2012 at 3:20:01 pm

That may have been what I heard as well. It would make sense since the 1 & 2ME use the same uncompressed formats that BM's other capture devices use...

Scott Francis
Mind's Eye Audio/Video Productions

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]