FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blackmagic Decklink SDI difficulty

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ken Wilson
Blackmagic Decklink SDI difficulty
on Dec 15, 2011 at 12:26:36 am

I've got an odd issue that my IT guy and I aren't having much success with, and I thought I'd throw it out to the community to see if anyone has experienced the same and has any suggestions.

I'm putting a BMD Decklink SDI into a brand-new computer. This is a rackmount, and will be used exclusively for capturing video. The system isn't too spectacular, a quad-core i3 with 2 gig of ram, running Windows 7 pro 64-bit. There is nothing installed on the computer beyond the OS, the required system drivers, and the Blackmagic Desktop Video package.
The problem is that the system does not recognize the driver for the card. In the Device Manager, the card is flagged, and the following error message appears under the driver: "windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source (code 52)"
I get the same error if I install the blackmagic software 9.0 from their website, or the version 8.5 included on CD with the card. I've checked the card in one of our other computers, and it works fine in that one. This new computer is the only one we have running Win 7 64bit, so I cannot check that.
This problem really has the feel of a setting being set wrong, but for the life of me I cannot figure it out.
Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]