FORUMS: list search recent posts

Analog to SDI Mini Converter problem

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Elias Caro
Analog to SDI Mini Converter problem
on Nov 29, 2011 at 6:21:43 pm

Greetings to the community, I have a problem with the system conversion Analog to SDI Mini Converter Blackmagic, I have tried everything and every possible combination and I can not make out the SDI signal, I tested from composite video to component video and also for s-video, but nothing at all, the pin configuration is not, even if I connect to a recorder AG-HMR10 shows me the message of SDI input error (other format) but if I connect to other systems mini-converter takes the signal to me, for days I'm trying to configure it but no solution. greatly appreciate the assistance provided.

Return to posts index

Justin Strauber
Re: Analog to SDI Mini Converter problem
on Nov 30, 2011 at 10:25:18 am

You will most likely not be able to use that combination of devices. The recorder you're using only records in HD formats (720/1080), and will not accept an SD input, to my knowledge.

You would need something like an UpDownCross converter, or FS1 in order to use the analog to SDI adapter.

Return to posts index

Elias Caro
Re: Analog to SDI Mini Converter problem
on Nov 30, 2011 at 4:22:14 pm

I see, yesterday after posting the question I knew it was so when he started testing right through the DeckLink Studio,

thing now that I recommend to upscale from 720x480 to 1080i, I know that is impossible because you purchase a LG DVD player has HDMI output and outputs the signal to 1080i, and so says the manual does an upscale image.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]