FORUMS: list search recent posts

ATEM 1 M/E vs. AV-HS400A

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Will Murray
ATEM 1 M/E vs. AV-HS400A
on Nov 20, 2011 at 11:00:33 pm

Hi Guys,

Looking for a little input.... Currently running a Panasonic HS400A with 4 HD-SDI + 2 DVI sources. I had a chance to investigate the new ATEM switcher and broadcast panel over the weekend and wonder what I'd potentially be losing by moving to the ATEM? I noticed right away that the ATEM doesn't have built in tally or PTZ control, but interested in seeing what else might be missing. I also hope the H.264 output from the ATEM TV Studio makes it in to the 1 M/E eventually.
Thanks,

Will

Return to posts index

silvio guedes
Re: ATEM 1 M/E vs. AV-HS400A
on Nov 21, 2011 at 11:49:51 pm

Comprei recentemente o Atem 1 e sinto falta de 2 itens que para mim é muito importante.
Primeiro. Possibilidade de usar clips de videos mais longos com formatos populares como, wmv, avi, mpeg e etc...
Segundo. Possibilidade de gravar um formato mpeg4 apartir de seua saida usb 3.0.
Fora isto, para mim está muito bom.

Return to posts index

Hampus Lager
Re: ATEM 1 M/E vs. AV-HS400A
on Nov 22, 2011 at 2:59:03 pm

You can get tally with the latest firmware and a ATEM camera converter via SDI, but I don't have enough knowledge about tally yet to say more.

You can't reassign buttons yet. Button 1 is linked to input 1 (HDMI or component), buttons 2-4 to input 2-4 (HDMI) and buttons 5-8 to input 5-8 (SDI). I heard rumours about them working to fix this as a firmware update.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]