FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem outputting from DeckLink Studio 2 card

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adeyemi Shittu
Problem outputting from DeckLink Studio 2 card
on Nov 14, 2011 at 10:55:14 am

Hi All,

It's been 2 weeks now since I have purchased Datavideo CG-100 titling software and a BlackMagic Decklink Studio 2 PCI-e card for the intent of real-time genlocking of CG captions from the Datavideo CG-100 software with the aid of
the Decklink Studio 2 card but I am seeing no visual output in my preview monitor. The Decklink Studio 2 breakout box's Composite In is been fed with video by connecting it to my Aiptek HDCam's output (serving as the source)
while the breakout box's Composite Out is connected to the Composite In of my preview monitor just so I can test if I am really genlocking but it seems not to be working as expected. I haven't fully mastered the CG-100 captioning
software but I don't think that should be the problem because what I am running is it own .vcg example files which I still expect to genlock over the incoming video from the AipTek given my setup. The Decklink Studio 2 card is
housed inside an HP Compaq dc6700 Convertible minitower running at 3.0ghz, Windows 7. I do not know where I might have gotten something wrong regarding my the breakout box connections or could the problem be software related? I
am pretty sure my setup is okay having a ram of 2GB and an 80GB HD. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]