FORUMS: list search recent posts

ATEM: Reassign buttons on broadcast panel

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hampus Lager
ATEM: Reassign buttons on broadcast panel
on Nov 13, 2011 at 11:42:47 pm

HI!

I'm wondering if it's possible to reassign the source input to different buttons on the broadcast panel? (We're using the 1 M/E with the latest firmware)

We mostly use Sony EX3s (3-4), but this past weekend we added another two cameras for a concert: One on component and one on HDMI since we ran out of SDI inputs. We┬┤re also using a Macbook Pro for playback of pre-recorded videos (VTR? Sorry, don't know the English term) on HDMI.

Problem with this is that our main cameras are on buttons 5-8, the component on 1 and our pre-recorded and static drums camera on HDMI 2-3. That's a mess for the video switcher.

Sure we can rearrange the windows on the preview screen and rename the sources, but that doesn't help the video switcher. The inputs are (as of now) stuck on their respective number: Input 1 (Component/HMDI) on 1, input 2-4 (HDMI) on buttons 2-4 and input 5-8 (SDI) on buttons 5-8.

Couldn't find anything in the manual. Anyone knows anything about this? Or Blackmagic's contact information for requesting new features? I couldn't find anything on the website... Perhaps I'm just tired (it's the middle of the night here in Sweden).

Return to posts index

Jim Brown
Re: ATEM: Reassign buttons on broadcast panel
on Nov 15, 2011 at 2:42:57 pm

We have encountered the same thing. Would love to see a reassignment just like you do for the multi display.

Jim Brown
M&M ProductionsUSA

Return to posts index

Alan Teo
on Nov 15, 2011 at 5:51:48 pm

I believed its called "crosspoint mapping" . Its still unavailable and I heard Blackmagic is working on it for a future update

Alan Teo
Pufferfish Productions

Return to posts index

Justin Strauber
on Nov 30, 2011 at 10:28:06 am

Just to update the thread, 2.7 released a few days ago added crosspoint mapping.

Return to posts index

Shaun Roemich
on Nov 30, 2011 at 8:10:57 pm

Thanks Justin! Just downloaded the update and it works PERFECTLY. The remapping was a little counterintuitive until I RTFM. There it was.

Return to posts index

Hampus Lager
on Dec 1, 2011 at 2:12:52 pm

Thanks for that Justin, just updated and it work perfectly :D

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]