FORUMS: list search recent posts

HDV Problems Using Muti-Camera Monitor - Intensity Pro - Windows - Premiere Pro CS5.5.2

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Asaf Blasberg
HDV Problems Using Muti-Camera Monitor - Intensity Pro - Windows - Premiere Pro CS5.5.2
on Nov 8, 2011 at 4:04:01 pm

Dear Blackmagic Design:
There are two bugs in your drivers that I'd like to bring to your attention that you need to fix. This has been happening since I bought your Intensity Card.

Here is a link to a video I recorded showing the problems visually so it will be easier for you to understand:

http://www.screencast.com/users/AsafB/folders/Default/media/955eb629-6170-4...

Bug #1 - If you turn on GPU acceleration in Premiere Pro and you are using HDV .mpeg files as your media, if you click on Multi-Camera monitor, and you try to switch from one angle to another, nothing happens. When you hit stop, Premiere does make the changes for you, but again you cannot see anything. I have attached a video for you to see which will help you visually see what I see. The issue does not exist for any other codec, standard def or high def. It is only when using HDV. If you turn OFF GPU acceleration, the bug goes away.

Bug #2 - When using HDV and using multi-camera monitor, when you hit play, the entire multi-camera monitor shows you just one angle and it looks totally stretched and incorrect, as shown in the second video here.

Please address these bugs and try to replicate them in your system. If you need more information about my system specs, please feel free to email me at asafb@me.com. I hope that you can please fix this as aside from these bugs I am very happy with the product.

Thanks,

Asaf Blasberg

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]