FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity Pro + 1080p30 on FCP 7 // Playback output on FCP X

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel Cabral
Intensity Pro + 1080p30 on FCP 7 // Playback output on FCP X
on Nov 8, 2011 at 3:50:44 pm

Hi guys!

Why in the **** I just have 1080p23.98 and 24 on Final Cut, with the Intensity Pro? I've updated software to the newest version (9.0), and nothing changed. We have all blackmagic profiles avaliable, but not the 1080p30.

Premiere works just fine with 1080p30 and all others. Just enable playback and use the correct profile.

Just one more question...I gave a try to FCP X too, but, accordingly with the instructions on the Intensity Pro Manual, there is an option on Blackmagic Design Preference Pane to enable it as a secondary display, to be used on FCPX. But the panel looks exactly the same from the previous version. Just output controls, filtering and gain.

Any ideas? The machine is the 12-core Mac Pro, Snow Leo 10.6.8

Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Jan de Bont
Re: Intensity Pro + 1080p30 on FCP 7 // Playback output on FCP X
on Nov 13, 2011 at 11:09:30 am

I have the same problem and send a massage to Black magic. I got the following answer "The new Final Cut Pro is a complete rewrite of the software, and because of this, not all the features that we need are present int he first release. Blackmagic Design and Apple are working very closely to improve compatibility and to iron out any compatibility issues etc. We appreciate your patience while we work to improve coherence between the Final Cut software and our products."
So must wait till the following upgrade.

Jan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]