I've been anxiously waiting for the USB 3.0 update (Version 2.6) for the ATEM Production Switchers. Does anyone know if the output on the USB will work with Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder? I currently do not own one....yet.
• Uncompressed capture via USB 3.0 with ATEM 1M/E Production Switcher
• UltraScope monitoring via USB 3.0 with ATEM 1M/E Production Switcher
• Support for tally via Ethernet with the Blackmagic GPI and Tally Interface
• Support for tally via SDI to the ATEM Camera Converter
• General performance and stability improvements
Do you know if this also includes being able to use Quicktime and AVI clips in the media pool? Also, have you attempted to capture yet with the USB 3.0, and do you know if that includes compatibility support for Adobe OnLocation/Premiere Pro?
I have just installed the 2.6 update and can't get either Media Express or Ultrascope to work. The upgrade all went OK and the software installed to the main unit OK. I have checked the NEC Chip software as well to make sure that it is OK.