FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hyper Deck Problems

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jochen schreier
Hyper Deck Problems
on Oct 9, 2011 at 10:48:32 am

Hi all. I have attached the Hyper Deck to the hdmi-out of a nex 100. The cam is set to 1080-50P and the hdmi out to 1080-50i - as long as there is no p-alternative in the system. But - the bmd only accepts a 720p out signal. Nothing else. And it doesn`t record an entire file, most of it is completely black...does someone have a good advice for me?

Thank you! Jo.

Return to posts index

Kristian Lam
Re: Hyper Deck Problems
on Oct 9, 2011 at 11:07:51 pm

Hi Jochen,

First think to check is that you're running the latest HyperDeck software. Download the HyperDeck utility from our support page, install it and then connect HyperDeck Shuttle to your computer via USB.

You should be prompted to update your HyperDeck Shuttle software if it is not up to date.

regards

Kristian Lam
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

jochen schreier
Re: Hyper Deck Problems
on Oct 10, 2011 at 6:28:02 am

Hi Kristian,

I will try. Thank you. Could you give me some additional advice? Once the software is updated, will I be ablie to record true 1080/25P or maybe 1080/50P? Yesterday I made some comparison tests with that material, which I could use out of the BMD (720P) and some avchd stock in 1080/50P, and to be honest, at least for now, the 50P left in avchd looked better. Is that because of the software? Seems that I made some errors or my deck doesn`t work the propper way?

Jochen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]