FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity Shuttle HDMI doesn't work, component does

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Will Neale
Intensity Shuttle HDMI doesn't work, component does
on Oct 1, 2011 at 12:21:11 pm

Hi - we've just taken delivery of a Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle to use on our compatible Sony Vaio Windows 7 PC with an HM65 chipset, an i5 processor and a Renesas USB 3.0 set-up.

The component input works well, no problems.

The HDMI input delivers audio but no video.

Any ideas please? This is super urgent for us, help appreciated!

Will

Return to posts index

Kristian Lam
Re: Intensity Shuttle HDMI doesn't work, component does
on Oct 2, 2011 at 11:01:03 pm

Hi Will,

It will be helpful to let us know what you're attempting to capture HDMI from. Some sources have HDCP enabled even if the content is your own and Intensity Shuttle will not see the HDMI signal in that instance.

regards

Kristian Lam
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

Joshua Helling
on Oct 3, 2011 at 8:46:17 pm

Also, just as a quick test. Please set the capture to SD and get capture working. Once that is done, switch back to HD and let us know if that helps. I've seen this happen once before (and it never happened after).

So let us know, and of course let us know what you are capturing from.

Sincerely,

Joshua
Director of Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Return to posts index

Bob Tierney
on Oct 4, 2011 at 3:07:40 pm

Blackmagic Team,

I purchased an intensity shuttle in NY (vacation) at J&R's who assured me that it would work on my Thinkpad W510. Much to my dismay, it didn't.

Based on the packaging, it said I needed a USB 3.0 port which I do. But as I look into if further, it would appear that my Thinkpad W510 isn't good/fast enough.

So I was a little miffed, but I have a friend who wants it so I'm not out any money. Still, I'd like to know .. should it have worked?

-bob-

Return to posts index

mat cav
on Jan 6, 2012 at 12:16:48 am

So I have the BMD Intensity Shuttle working, I have a Sager NP8130 HM65 chip, usb 3.0. I can get HDMI from dvi- hdmi from other computers -HDMI in work but can not get composite in to the Shuttle to work.

Also the shuttle just stopped working on my Dell M6600, it was able to work, at least hdmi in did, had not tested composite yet, but no matter what now it will not find the Shuttle, drivers up to date on both usb and shuttle only things i had done to the dell was install a korg nanoKontrol midi/usb driver and an avertv hd express card.

Return to posts index

Alberto Faccon
on Feb 22, 2012 at 5:45:46 pm

I have a DELL M6600 with Nvidia Quadro 3000M (2gb graphic Ram) and I'm planning on buy intensity product Shuttle USB3... WILL THEY WORK TOGETHER OR JUST A DREAM? Please advise?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]