FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hyperdeck Studio

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Ingvarsson
Hyperdeck Studio
on Sep 4, 2011 at 5:42:37 pm

Hi,

I'm eagerly awaiting real world reviews of this product. I won't rely on the shipping date of September as the Blackmagic shipping dates never stick; we ordered the H264 Pro Recorder over a year ago and have only recently got it!

Is there information on whether this unit will behave like a deck for the purposes of mastering from an Online edit suite? We're looking at it for a 'submaster' source before we run deliverables - it's cheaper than getting another HDCamSR for instance.

Normally our workflow would be to stripe the beginning of an SR tape with 1080 50i (25fps TC) from 09:57:50:00 for 20 seconds or so and then assemble the show we are working on (including the lineup head build) from the Online suite. Once we've completed the layback we would then re-insert shots where the client has requested changes or even reinsert over the audio where there are issues with audio.

Now I know the Hyperdeck Studio has 422 control but will it support this workflow? i.e generating preset timecode, and also 422 based 'edits' insert across individual tracks and assemble?

Thank you,

Paul

Freelance DS/Symphony
London

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]