FORUMS: list search recent posts

Will Decklink cards work with Intel Z68 motherboards?

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brendan Stark
Will Decklink cards work with Intel Z68 motherboards?
on Aug 30, 2011 at 5:41:19 pm

Has BMD tested Decklink cards on any of the new Z68 motherboards? The recommended motherboard list doesn't have any listed. http://www.blackmagic-design.com/support/detail/supportnotes/supportnote/?s...

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Mark Ribau
Re: Will Decklink cards work with Intel Z68 motherboards?
on Sep 3, 2011 at 8:44:16 am

I got an Intensity Shuttle and a Decklink HD Extreme 3D+ both working on a P67. I wasn't really satisfied with the Shuttle, so I'm trying out the Decklink right now.

I posted a very length analysis of my experience with the Shuttle on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R91N3Z9TYUWEE/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

Since the Z68 is essentially the new P67, it should work out for you.

The Decklink seems much more stable than the Shuttle, but I haven't yet got it working 100%. It would seem that my 4x Raid0 can't handle the 10bit RGB mode and drops frames. I wanted to try 1080p60 in 10bit RGB via different capture software, but that mode isn't exposed for other software it seems.

Return to posts index

rathnaker reddy
which type of mother boards are used for davinci resolve
on Feb 28, 2012 at 5:57:57 pm

hello,
i am trying for a perfect solution, which type of mother boards are
suitable for davinci resolve windows version, how that gpu card and gui both graphics cards works, is that possible in desktop boards, or any server boards are there, for 1 x gpu and 1x gui (gtx580 and quadro 600), i have 1 core i7 2700k and 2x xeon x5650 but i dont have multigpu boardfor xeon, my asus z68v-pro board supports multi gpu but only sli or crossfire how can i use both cards gpu & gui for davinci resolve.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]