FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video texture C4D

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Glidewell
Video texture C4D
on Aug 24, 2011 at 4:03:59 am

I'm trying to add video to objects. Read lots of stuff out there, seems pretty straight forward. Did the make new
material, on the color channel added my video it shows in the frames and frames pre second box down below all seems fine, still the material shows black.
Tried the luminance channel thing no good that way either. No matter what method I try the end result is the same when I hit render the dialog box TEXTURE ERROR shows up.
Opened up preferences set the path moved my video to that path still get the same texture error. I have tried many different video files same results, I have no problem using JPEGS,ect
they work fine it's only when I try and use video. The format's of video I'm using are QuickTime and FCP. Any help THANK YOU

Return to posts index

Trevor Asquerthian
Re: Video texture C4D
on Aug 28, 2011 at 10:18:30 am

Not Sure this is the right forum for Cinema 4D... but have you selected the right part of the movie? It might start with black.

In the material editor click on the icon representing the movie and go to the animation tab - you can change the start and end point.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]