FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to get a separate out put for key and fill using Black magic extreme HD card ?

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kiran Nataraj
How to get a separate out put for key and fill using Black magic extreme HD card ?
on Aug 9, 2011 at 3:05:35 pm

Hi,

checked the output,getting video out from both sd video 1 out and video2 out ports .

video out 1 should give key and video 2 out should produce fill it seems.

Downloaded api reference and c# samples from medialooks, haven't found any material reg key,fill till now .

Could you guys help me on this?

warm regards,
Kiran

Return to posts index

Chuck Pullen
Re: How to get a separate out put for key and fill using Black magic extreme HD card ?
on Sep 6, 2011 at 3:03:13 pm

Did you ever figure this out? I am getting ready to do the same thing?

Chuck

Return to posts index

Kiran Nataraj
Re: How to get a separate out put for key and fill using Black magic extreme HD card ?
on Sep 7, 2011 at 9:15:10 am

Hey,
Chuck,

We tried so many times and couldn't get this and in-case you are able to breakthrough kindly help us out on this

Return to posts index

Chuck Pullen
on Sep 7, 2011 at 1:19:14 pm

Tell me about your workflow. What program are you using to generate the Keys, what switcher are you using? I am using a Panasonic switcher and the process to create a key/fill assignment is quite extensive.

Chuck

Return to posts index

Kiran Nataraj
on Sep 12, 2011 at 4:20:56 pm

Hi,
Chuck

checked the output,geting video out from both sd video 1 out and video2 out ports .

video out 1 should give key and video 2 out should produce fill itseems.

Downloaded api reference and c# samples from medialooks, havent found any material reg key,fill till now.

We are attempting to do this in .Net and till now we have not used any switcher or mixer, but we downloaded the live key application from the black magic support website and nothing worked.

Do you have any idea on this ?

Thanks and regards,
Kiran

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]