FORUMS: list search recent posts

atem 1me

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Brown
atem 1me
on Jul 8, 2011 at 12:23:30 pm

When can we expect to see the ATEM support SD? so many functions were left out of the initial firmware

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: atem 1me
on Jul 8, 2011 at 10:30:27 pm

I miss SD-SDI too, but what are the "so many other functions" that you are missing ? This does more than the Panasonic AV-HS or Broadcast Pix, right ? Are you specifically wanting built in streaming ?
What else ?

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Joshua Helling
on Jul 14, 2011 at 5:50:46 pm

While we have no specific release date, engineering is actively working on this.

We are definitely doing everything we can to get these features out to customers. But rest assured it's coming.

Sincerely,

Joshua
Director of Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Return to posts index

Ankit Patel
on Aug 9, 2011 at 7:00:37 pm

Hi Matt,

We have completed standard definition support on the ATEM 1 M/E Production Switcher. The software update is version 2.0 and is available now on the support page of our web site. We have also fixed a few minor bugs.

To perform the upgrade, you will have to download and install the version 2.0 software on your Mac or Windows machine. Once the software is installed connect your computer to the ATEM Production Switcher using a USB cable and run the ATEM Setup Utility. The software will prompt you to update the internal software. Repeat with the Broadcast Panel if you have one.

We have more software updates coming, so please keep checking our web site for updates.

Thanks
Ankit Patel

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]