FORUMS: list search recent posts

Desktop Video 8.2 beta now available

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Dowling
Desktop Video 8.2 beta now available
on Jun 30, 2011 at 2:25:59 pm

Hi,

We have just released Desktop Video 8.2 beta which includes the new Media Express 3. We are really excited about this update and here are some of the new features it includes:

• New upgraded user interface design, designed to be elegant and easy to use.

• Batch capture and mastering solution for Final Cut Pro X and Adobe After Effects. Use Media Express 3 to batch capture clips from tapes and to master back to tape. Deck control features are similar to Final Cut Pro 7 for easy use.

• Enhanced metadata support for Final Cut Pro X.

• XML import and export for moving bins between Media Express, Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve 8, and Final Cut Pro 7. Media Express 3 is perfect for bringing Final Cut Pro 7 XML files into Media Express, recapturing all the clips in uncompressed or ProRes and then dropping them into your Final Cut Pro X project for editing.

• Enhanced clip bins with thumbnail or list view. List view shows all timecode, metadata, and file information.

• Favorites selection so you can mark your favorite clips in your project and then sort them by favorite.

• Scalable interface for resizing on monitors of various resolutions.

We hope you like the new Media Express and please let us know your feedback. This update can be download from http://www.blackmagic-design.com/beta/DesktopVideo_Macintosh_8.2b1.zip

Regards,

Matt
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

Reece Heywood
Re: Desktop Video 8.2 beta now available
on Jun 30, 2011 at 11:51:32 pm

I've just installed this but now my Intensity can't be read.

I get this blocked out settings on the panel and a pop-up when laucnhing ME 3.

I've attached 2 screenshots to show the problem. I'm running OSX on 10.6.8 and everything else it upto date.

Return to posts index

Troy Davis
Re: Desktop Video 8.2 beta now available
on Jul 6, 2011 at 9:30:28 pm

There is no Media Express 3 beta for Windows?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]