FORUMS: list search recent posts

ATEM Switchers with Tally Light

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dexter Andrada
ATEM Switchers with Tally Light
on May 16, 2011 at 10:53:17 am

Hello,

I would like to know which ATEM switchers have tally light suppor that can be connected to consumer cameras?

I am not sure if such a feature actually exists, since i can't see it on the blackmagic website.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: ATEM Switchers with Tally Light
on May 16, 2011 at 3:35:48 pm

I was not aware that consumer cameras had tally lights !

bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Dexter Andrada
on May 16, 2011 at 5:35:45 pm

Hello Barry,

Actually i am comparing this to the Datavideo switchers that has provision for tally lights. You attach these addons on the mixer, then run the cables to the cameras, and velcro attached the tally light on your camera of choice.

Return to posts index

Dave Jenkins
on May 20, 2011 at 3:36:03 pm

http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/atem/models/

Bottom of the page

GPI & Tally Interface - $495
GPI & Tally interface provides 8 contact closure inputs and 8 contact closure outputs for connecting to ATEM switchers and Videohub routers. Tallies will be displayed when connected to an ATEM switcher to indicate their "on-air" status and you can even connect multiple interfaces together to increase the number of inputs and outputs. GPI and Tally Interface also works as a Videohub control panel without buttons and LEDs so you can make your own! Now anyone can connect to Videohub routers to control cross-points! Shipping in July.

Dajen Productions, Santa Barbara, CA
MacPro Two 2.8GHz Quad Core - AJA Kona LHe
FCS 3 OS X 10.6 QT 10

Return to posts index

Brian Huntley
on Oct 28, 2011 at 9:22:32 pm

I am in desperate need of a GPI and Tally Interfce for a job that I'm currently teching. I've called BMD and as many resellers as I can find. Anyone have one of these that they can part with permanently or short term? I'm really in a bad way without it.

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]