FORUMS: list search recent posts

Videohub - Where did the transcode and key logo menu go?

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christopher Lowden
Videohub - Where did the transcode and key logo menu go?
on May 3, 2011 at 6:17:14 pm

Hello
I have had a broadcast videohub for many years. When I bought it, there was the possibility to live transcoding and to key in a logo via the interface. I have just realised that these options are no longer available in the more recent versions. Why? I also notice that hiding in the PC version seem to be the vestiges of these services? Is there anyway of activating them again?

Many thanks

Return to posts index

Luke Maslen
Re: Videohub - Where did the transcode and key logo menu go?
on May 4, 2011 at 2:15:03 am

Hi Christopher,

I think you must be referring to the framestore and downconversion features of the original Workgroup Videohub. It was the only model of Videohub to have these features and the current Videohub software still supports these features in the Workgroup Videohub. Accordingly you may see some grayed out items in the menus for these Workgroup Videohub features.

No other model of Videohub, including Broadcast Videohub, has ever had, or advertized as having, the framestore or downconversion features of the original Workgroup Videohub.

Both models of ATEM Production Switchers provide sophisticated keying support as well as downconversion and can be used in conjunction with Broadcast Videohub.

Regards,

Luke Maslen
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

Christopher Lowden
Re: Videohub - Where did the transcode and key logo menu go?
on May 4, 2011 at 11:48:41 am

You are right. I had a Workgroup before moving to the Broadcast. I just thought that it followed through.

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]