FORUMS: list search recent posts

BlackMagic Intensity Pro - Blackscreen

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brendan Smith
BlackMagic Intensity Pro - Blackscreen
on Mar 22, 2011 at 3:25:27 am

I made a video describing my problem.

But if you don't wanna watch, basically the input/output is not working in Media Extreme. I am really excited to start using this product, so I need this problem fixed.

Return to posts index

Scott Francis
Re: BlackMagic Intensity Pro - Blackscreen
on Mar 22, 2011 at 12:03:38 pm

Did you go to the Blackmagic settings and pick the inputs you desire...it is under control panels...I made a shortcut onto my desktop for mine..good luck!

Scott Francis
Mind's Eye Audio/Video Productions

Return to posts index

Chris Pearse
on Mar 22, 2011 at 12:24:45 pm

Hi Brendan,

It looks like you have everything connected up properly. Typically the most common issue is the settings. Media Express, or whichever capture application you may use, will need to be set to capture the same format the source device is outputting. The Xbox 360 seems to default to either 1080i59.94 or 720p59.94 in my experience. I would try these first. I would suggest making sure that the capture format is set correctly in Media Express by going to Edit->Preferences->Project Video Format, and changing this accordingly.

You should find that once you've hit the right setting, you'll get a picture on the HDMI output, and in the preview section of Media Express. If you don't get any picture in Media Express, often this is down to the graphics card drivers. Typically downloading and installing the latest graphics driver from the manufacturer is the best idea in this case.

if you still need help however, please do get in contact with your regional support office. You can send a support request using the form here:

http://blackmagic-design.com/support/contact/

You can also find the support numbers for each office here:

http://blackmagic-design.com/company/

Chris Pearse
Technical Support Consultant
Blackmagic Design EMEA

Return to posts index

Brendan Smith
on Mar 22, 2011 at 6:15:41 pm

I owe you a thousand favors. Thank you very much.

Return to posts index

Johnnie Baker Jr
on Mar 31, 2011 at 5:15:33 pm

My hd camera outputs at 601 and captures in the blackmagic card at 59.4. How do i it get the footage back to native 24p?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]