FORUMS: list search recent posts

Decklink HD Extreme Component in and out DEAD!

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patrick Vaughan
Decklink HD Extreme Component in and out DEAD!
on Feb 14, 2011 at 6:15:59 pm

I have a dual quad core 3ghz Intel Box, running 10.5.8, with the DeckLink HD Extreme video card (version without hdmi). Came in to the office after last weekend only to find my component in and out are dead. I have been running the same setup for 3 years now with no problems until now. SDI i/o is fine, deck control is fine. I have reseated card twice, uninstalled driver, restarted, reinstalled driver, all to no avail. I have also checked everything (cables, distribution amp, hd monitor) outside of the octopus cable coming out of the card and all are fine. Does anyone have any other suggestions before I throw the card out the window? Thanks for any help.

Return to posts index

Tracy Peterson
Re: Decklink HD Extreme Component in and out DEAD!
on Feb 18, 2011 at 10:12:50 am

Not to ask a stupid question but: if both in and out aren't working and nothing major has occurred physically, how about the settings in the decklink control panel? Are you set to input/ouput to component analog and not HD-SDI or HDMI or something other?

Tracy Peterson
http://www.onetwomany.com

Return to posts index

Patrick Vaughan
Re: Decklink HD Extreme Component in and out DEAD!
on Feb 18, 2011 at 4:02:07 pm

Yeah everything is in order in the preference pane. Gotta be software, or hardware issue.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]