FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity Pro with Premiere Pro CS5

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim Scott
Intensity Pro with Premiere Pro CS5
on Jan 4, 2011 at 5:09:51 pm

I have read the manuals but can find no way to output video from Premiere Pro CS5 to my external HD monitor via Intensity Pro as I can with Final Cut and After Effects. If anyone knows how I would greatly appreciate the steps to set it up or a reference to where I can access this information.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
Re: Intensity Pro with Premiere Pro CS5
on Jan 4, 2011 at 11:13:36 pm

I've done it before with my Shuttle, can't remember off the top of my head and I'm not at that computer. Let me check tonight and I'll post it here.

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
on Jan 5, 2011 at 7:45:22 am

I swear I did this before but I cant get it to work tonight. Instructions say set "Edit/Preferences/Player settings/Blackmagic but it's not working for me now. If I figure it out, I'll post it. Sorry Jim.

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
on Jan 5, 2011 at 5:01:45 pm

Thanks for trying Danny.

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
Operator error
on Jan 6, 2011 at 12:30:38 am

I had'nt properly selected the Blackmagic presets when setting up a new project. Once I did that the external video works fine.

Thanks again.

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
Re: Operator error
on Jan 7, 2011 at 12:03:24 am

I knew I had it working before. glad you figured it out. Danny Hays

Return to posts index

Tony Harris
on Jan 11, 2011 at 9:31:08 pm

Could you share your project settings with me?

I can only get video out of the Intensity Pro from the source monitor but not from the timeline program monitor even though I have selected the Black Magic card as the player in Premiere CS5's preferences.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Jim Scott
on Jan 13, 2011 at 10:23:02 pm

When you open a new project or make a new sequence you must select a Blackmagic preset from the "Available Preset" menu in the "Sequence Presets." Until I did that I couldn't get external video output. I think you will need to make a new sequence (File - New - Sequence) and choose a Blackmagic preset. Then drag your footage into that new sequence and you should see it on your external monitor.

Hope this helps.

Return to posts index

Tony Harris
on Jan 15, 2011 at 9:37:31 pm

Thank you so much. I finally got it to work from both the source and program timeline windows.

The weird thing is, HDV 1440x1080 will display no problem from the source window but not from the timeline. I created a new sequence using the BlackMagic presets and now video from the timeline window will show up on the output monitor as well.

Thanks for your help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]