FORUMS: list search recent posts

Strange grid in CS5 declink DV-pal project

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mihail Zalyhalin
Strange grid in CS5 declink DV-pal project
on Jan 4, 2011 at 3:19:02 pm

Good day. I have Z800 with DeckLink HD Extreme 3D and CS5 prod prem.

When I work with DeckLink DV-PAL sequence or other sequences there is a strange grid on the output display and even in the preview window of SC5. So after export to tape I cant pass quality controll. Grid is everywhare.
Sorry for my english but its realy hard to discribe this grid.
Its like a lot of invisible lines intersecting with each other forming small squares. And in the points of intersection there are black dots on the screen. I chеked 5 Z800 with the same configutarion and this problem is everyware in Blackmagic sequences. I even reinstalled OS, drivers, CS5.

Everнthing is great when Im not using DeckLink.
I found one interesting thing. I captured video via 1394 and placed it into DeckLink sequence, there is no grid. Processed this video with decklink and grid appeared. So there is something wrong with decklink codecs or something else.
Is there any way to fix this problem?

Return to posts index

Robert Falkowski
Re: Strange grid in CS5 declink DV-pal project
on Jan 12, 2011 at 1:29:54 pm

Export dv project to MS avi PAL DV (be sure to exlude BMD render previews) and not BMD PAL DV avi.

Then use BMD DV PAL squence outputing to betacam or
use native premiere DV sequence and export to DV tape (be sure to turn off Mercury GPU Acceleration).

PS: BMD support responded with: "known issue".

Robert Falkowski - http://www.mmstudio.com.pl
--
System: Windows7 HP(x64), Edit soft: Adobe CS5 Premium, Video: BM-D Multibridge Pro (rev1), CPU: Core i7@3,8GHz, chipset: X58, RAM: 12GB DDR3, VGA: GTX470, HDD: 1x500GB + 4x500GB raid0, VTR: BetacamSP: UVW1800P, Dvcam: DSR-11P.

Return to posts index

Victor Miller
on Feb 6, 2012 at 2:18:27 pm

I have just upgraded from SC4 to SC5.5. I am also seeing this grid pattern over my video. I am working in NTSC not PAL. Has anyone found a work around for this problem?

Return to posts index

Mihail Zalyhalin
on Feb 8, 2012 at 12:48:07 pm

Still no solution for this problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]