FORUMS: list search recent posts

decklink hd extreme + intensity PROBLEM!!!!

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
German Rubio
decklink hd extreme + intensity PROBLEM!!!!
on Dec 30, 2010 at 5:50:59 pm

Hello,

Here we were using blackmagic decklink hd extreme with FCP for editing.

We have just bought an Intensity pro for monitoring video through HDMI to a normal tv with hdmi input.

We installed Intensity on the same computer that had the deckllink, then we installed the codecs and now the decklink doesnt appear on our control panel and its also not recognized on FCP. Only options for the Intensity, and before we had too many others.

We use the decklink extreme to monitor audio output through XLR and also to capture some sdi sources, but we still need the Intensity Pro to monitor some footage.

What can we do to manage the situation with both cards?

Is there any compatibility we didnt nottice?

Plese let me know how we can manage the situation, cause we need to resolve it quick.

Kind regards.

Return to posts index

Luke Maslen
Re: decklink hd extreme + intensity PROBLEM!!!!
on Jan 4, 2011 at 1:27:30 am

Hi German,

Perhaps you have installed the Intensity software which is really just a subset of the DeckLink software. If so, please uninstall the Intensity software and install the latest DeckLink software. This should allow your computer to see both cards and they should both appear in the Blackmagic control panel.

If that doesn't help, please contact your closest Blackmagic Design office for support.

Regards,

Luke Maslen
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

Anas Shabsogh
on Jan 18, 2011 at 12:44:06 am

Hi
try to use ref out from your HD extreme for monitoring video, i have the same card

Return to posts index

German Rubio
on Jan 18, 2011 at 7:36:49 am

Hello everybody!

Finally I have uninstall Decklink HD extreme, and now I only use Intensity for monitoring via HDMI.

I had moved the XLR audio output cables from hd extreme to the Intensity card and I can monitor throught that the audio.

So from now on we will use only the Intensity, till we have another work on SDI.

Kind regards

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]