FORUMS: list search recent posts

this computer does not have any serial ports matched the specified by the current preset. You will need to set the port"

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Reis
this computer does not have any serial ports matched the specified by the current preset. You will need to set the port"
on Nov 11, 2010 at 7:58:46 pm

Just installed an intensity Pro card in my mac. Have not gotten any signal out to my monitor. Figured I d try the Black Magic NTSC 8 bit Easy Set up, then a matching sequence of Bars and tone.

I got this message after switching to NTSC 8 bit Easy Set Up. Dont know what it means.

Return to posts index

Kristian Lam
Re: this computer does not have any serial ports matched the specified by the current preset. You will need to set the port"
on Nov 14, 2010 at 1:53:44 pm

Hi,

Sounds like you could be using the DeckLInk drivers instead of the Intensity drivers. Since Intensity and Intensity Pro cards do not have RS422 ports on them, the easy setups we supply will not check for serial ports, but the ones we supply for the DeckLink cards do so.

You can either adjust the easy setups so that deck control is set to not controllable, or use the Intensity drivers instead.

regards

Kristian Lam
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]