FORUMS: list search recent posts

Extended Desktop News?

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marco Bacich
Extended Desktop News?
on Nov 4, 2010 at 6:00:01 pm

Please, Please, Please - it's been over a year now and we are still waiting for official word on bringing back extended desktop functionality. Every time I ask about it I get a response like "we're hearing everyone loud and clear on this" or "we're trying to figure out how to bring it back, it's not easy." Has there been any progress on this? My workstations are stuck on software that is now 16 months old because this feature is so integral to our workflow.

Marco Bacich
http://www.drivestudio.com

Return to posts index

Marco Bacich
Re: Extended Desktop News?
on Nov 15, 2010 at 7:46:09 pm

Ah, the lack of response speaks volumes. I guess we should abandon all hope of this feature making its way back. Very unfortunate. Sigh...
Marco

Return to posts index

Troy Murison
on Nov 16, 2010 at 8:05:33 am

I was watching this thread with interest... so disappointing. I too would love to have this feature back and have voiced this to BM on several occasions. I have two edit suites that are laid out with the ability to show desktop as a crucial feature to make it work well (ie: the clients don't sit behind me with my computer and small broadcast scopes/monitors in their view- just a client monitor). Then it disappeared. Ugh. Please, please, please BM, bring extended desktop back! Please? Pretty please?

-Troy Murison
Seattle, WA

Return to posts index

gunawan syarifuddin
on Nov 21, 2011 at 4:20:11 pm

I waste my money buying HD Extreme 3d+ Card. No response and still no good news for extended desktop feature.... tired wait and searching the thread. :((

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]