FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do you get the Program Monitor to output to TV in PPRO?

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Stanowski
How do you get the Program Monitor to output to TV in PPRO?
on Oct 17, 2010 at 8:25:30 pm

Sorry, I'm an After Effects guy. My Blackmagic Intensity Pro card works great there to output to an external monitor. However, I'm in Premiere Pro now and for some reason the Source Monitor is what's getting sent to the external. That doesn't do me any good as I want to adjust the color on the sequence and for that I need the Program monitor out put. For the life of me I can figure it out. I opened Playback settings for the Program monitor but it doesn't seem to recognize the external device (although the Source Monitor sees it sure enough since it's outputting there). The Intensity manual doesn't help and all of my searches are coming up empty. Can someone explain this?

2009 Intel MacPro
8 cores
16gig ram
Snow Leopard (up-to-date)
Adobe Master Collection CS4 & CS5

Return to posts index

Brian Louis
Re: How do you get the Program Monitor to output to TV in PPRO?
on Oct 18, 2010 at 11:39:09 am

If you click on the source monitor you will see a outline around it, that means the source monitor is outputing, if you click on the program monitor the outline will appear and you will be outputing from the program monitor, likewise for the timeline window.

Return to posts index

John Stanowski
on Oct 18, 2010 at 12:44:45 pm

This doesn't seem to be the case for me. I just tried it. It only displays what's in the Source Monitor. I clicked on the Program monitor and nothing changed.

2009 Intel MacPro
8 cores
16gig ram
Snow Leopard (up-to-date)
Adobe Master Collection CS4 & CS5

Return to posts index

James Hughes
on Oct 19, 2010 at 12:24:04 pm

I have had the same issue with my decklink hd extreme. Sometimes it works if I reboot. Sometimes it doesn't. I can't seem to find a regular workaround for it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]