FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity Pro - Can't capture from analog inputs

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sebastian Alvarez
Intensity Pro - Can't capture from analog inputs
on Oct 14, 2010 at 10:34:12 pm

I've been trying unsuccessfully to capture from a VHS tape for the last hour. First I connected the breakout cable, then I connected the S-Video Y cable to the cables 8 and 9 as it shows in the PDF manual, then connected that along with the audio cables to the VCR. There's absolutely nothing showing in any capture screen in Vegas, Premiere, or Media Express. Just in case I pulled out the Y S-Video cable/adapter, and I connected a good quality composite video cable between the VCR and input cable NO. 8 as it shows in the manual. Still nothing.

Any suggestions?

Sebastian R. Alvarez

Return to posts index

Sebastian Alvarez
Re: Intensity Pro - Can't capture from analog inputs
on Oct 14, 2010 at 10:50:59 pm

OK, I finally figured out that I had to set this from the Blacklink control panel. However, while now I get a picture, it goes black for a split second very often, and also the audio is seriously screwed up, it's just a very loud high pitch and that's all I get. Obviously I double checked the connections I made according to the manual and they're correct, unless Blackmagic screwed up when they put the labels on the cables.

I tried all the places where I could control anything about the board and I don't think there's anything else I can do. Please help.

Sebastian R. Alvarez

Return to posts index

Margus Voll
on Oct 16, 2010 at 6:48:51 am

Check for the input selection ?
Usually you have digital in or analogue in selected.

Select what you need.

--

Margus

http://iconstudios.eu

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
on Oct 19, 2010 at 5:56:02 am

I have the Shuttle, and can tell you your source res and framerate must match your capture res and framerate. Gspot is a good free utilty you can use to see everything,"Almost" about a cip.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]