FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blackmagic Multibridge Pro

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Phil Smith
Blackmagic Multibridge Pro
on Oct 1, 2010 at 7:12:43 pm

I may cry.

I'm trying to put together an urgent video which requires me to capture some footage from an Xbox 360 game. However, the guy who usually looks after our Multibridge Pro and setting up capturey stuff is away on holiday climbing a mountain somewhere.

With this in mind, I've put the PCI Express card into my PC (a decent spec: Core i7 3.06ghz, 12gb RAM, NVidia Quadro CX video card, running Windows 7 Enterprise) - plugged in the Multibridge Pro, installed all the drivers, plugged the Xbox 360 into the Multibridge Pro via HDMI, made sure I'm set to HDMI input in the Blackmagic Control Panel, checked the settings are right in Premiere CS5 (Blackmagic Capture, 720p 50) and Blackmagic Media Express.

But nothing's happening.

Premiere says Capture Device Offline. It still lets me capture - but only a blank black screen.

The same thing happens with Blackmagic Media Express.

The Multibridge Pro is being detected ok, as far as I can tell (the drivers are all running quite happilly) - but I can't seem to get it to do anything useful.

The online manual for the Multibridge suggests it should appear as an extra monitor on the Display control panel, but it doesn't for me. I only see the two DVI / VGA type displays I already have connected.

I'm probably missing something very obvious, but I'd be really grateful if someone could offer a bit of advice to a poor video non-techy video editing person.

Thanks,

Phil.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]