FORUMS: list search recent posts

My Intensity Pro is Dropping Frames. Suggestions?

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Adams
My Intensity Pro is Dropping Frames. Suggestions?
on Jul 18, 2010 at 5:30:03 am

Hi, I am having problems with my Blackmagic Intensity Pro Dropping Frames when I record my Xbox 360 game play in HD 720p and 1080p while in AVI Motion JPEG. I have doubled checked my installation of everything from the actual hardware and the drivers of Intensity Pro and Media Express are installed correctly. Although, I am not sure my computer can handle the Intensity Pro Capture Card. Here are my computer specs: 3GB of RAM, Radion HD 4650, RAID 0 (Just for Recording) on (2) SATA WD Caviar Blues(Which have 7200RPM and Data Transfer Rate to/from Interface is Up to 3Gbps). Can my computer handle the Intensity Pro or will you need more info to determine that? If my computer is fast enough to record in HD 720p and 1080p while in AVI Motion JPEG, how do I fix the dropping frames problem? Here is a recent disk speed test I took a picture off with my camera. I uploaded it to photobucket. This is a link to it--http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/DarkickThis/SDC15618.jpg--Also, if I cant record in HD, how do I play in HD but, have the Intensity Pro record in Standard Def? Which SD is better letterbox or anamorphic?

Thanks for the help, John

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]