FORUMS: list search recent posts

DeckLink HD Pro PCIe failed to upgrade firmware

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
krum stan
DeckLink HD Pro PCIe failed to upgrade firmware
on Jun 24, 2010 at 3:22:31 pm

So ,I have 2 [two] DeckLink HD Pro PCIe card ,same revison-D,both worked fine at old G5 QUAD MAC os X 1.4.
In a new g5 MacPro 2x2.26 quad core system Leopard Snow 10.6.4 ,one of them failed - installing driver,rebooted the system,firmware upgrade window appear,firmware upgradet,reboot and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN firmware upgrade window still appear and the Decklink soft and other software didnt able to find and communicate with the card.Tryed with almost 10 other drivers from drivers arhive- same result.Finaly I put the card in a windows based machine XP SP3 -same result!
The other one DeckLink HD Pro PCIe card upgradet its firmware and work flawless,any suggestions ?

Return to posts index

Suresh Madan
Re: DeckLink HD Pro PCIe failed to upgrade firmware
on Jul 12, 2010 at 6:13:49 pm

Krum,

I am facing a similar problem with a Decklink HD Extreme 3D card and an Intel WX58BP motherboard running a Xeon 3520 under Windows 7 Home Basic.

I'd be very interested in knowing if you managed to solve your problem and how.

Thanks

Suresh Madan
DynaMix Media
New Delhi, India

Return to posts index

krum stan
on Jul 20, 2010 at 12:27:41 pm

Suresh,

The one and only success with this card was under WinXP-fouled the driver and "violently" installed an old 5.x.x driver via "have disk" option in windows device manager.Of course this was not enough for our work, so we got a new DeckLink extreme 3D and its run fine.The old card is in the States now,from where it was buyed and I have no response yet.

Nice day!
Krum
Sofia
Bulgaria

Return to posts index

Suresh Madan
on Aug 5, 2010 at 10:13:41 am

Hello,

Would you mind sharing what MB, processor & graphics card combination are you using with your Decklink HD Extreme 3D card and what OS and version of the Decklink driver are you using ?

Thanks in advance,

Suresh Madan
New Delhi, India

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]