FORUMS: list search recent posts

sync loss Intensity pro

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Judd Wenzel
sync loss Intensity pro
on May 30, 2010 at 11:27:10 pm

Just finished capturing a longer sequence and noticed around 25 minutes the audio sync just fell out all together. Prior to this it appears to be in good sync. I am using a listed motherboard and setup for this card. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. ( using a 1 TB drive with 4 G ram, asus motherboard )

Thanks

Return to posts index

Kristian Lam
Re: sync loss Intensity pro
on May 31, 2010 at 11:08:49 am

Hi,

What codec is this in?

Is this 1080i50? 720p60?

HDMI with HDMI audio?
HDMI with Analog audio?
Component?

How far off is the sync? Is video or audio ahead? Is it a gradual drift or a fixed offset once it happens?

Return to posts index

Judd Wenzel
on May 31, 2010 at 11:36:02 am

This is just in the black magic utilty with the compressed mode. As for sync the audio trails . I was rather suprised as it never happened before . We are talking not a few frames either but more like a few seconds. My machine is cleam of anything that could cause this as well ( bare bones as far as any applications). Will try an attempt later and update. As I have seen many of these applications ( IE capture utilities have co dependence with other AVI based programs).

Return to posts index

Brian Daly
on Aug 10, 2010 at 10:54:06 pm

I have the same problem when recording with On-Air 2. I resolved the problem by switching On-Air 2 on and off after 3 mins approx. Each new file resynchronises and is within limits for up to 3 mins.
Brian Daly

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]