FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity Pro - Audio Output Only

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christopher Ahrensback
Intensity Pro - Audio Output Only
on May 25, 2010 at 5:38:48 pm

I just installed an Intensity Pro in my Acer M3800 quad machine running Windows 7 64 bit with 8GB ram. After downloading the latest drivers/software, there was a firmware update. Everything seemed to run smooth but when I played a project from my PP CS3, only audio was present on my LCD TV (no video). The TV is not displaying error messages ('No signal' etc.) and as I said, there is audio. The cable in use is good quality.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Return to posts index

Kristian Lam
Re: Intensity Pro - Audio Output Only
on May 26, 2010 at 11:31:17 am

Hi,

Is this on the HDMI or cmonent out? If it's HDMI, can you also check the component output and see if you have vision?

regards

Kristian Lam
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

Christopher Ahrensback
Re: Intensity Pro - Audio Output Only
on May 26, 2010 at 11:38:16 am

A response from the Blackmagic support team didn't answer my question but did serve to make me think of the solution.

Since I was just looking for monitoring usage of the card, I disregarded the instructions to start a new project using a Blackmagic preset in Premiere since all this seemed to refer only to capturing. I was simply loading one of my existing projects and looking for output to my LCD screen (no video).

It occurred to me to start a new project and import an existing one into it. Worked first time :-)

Thanks for the use of the hall ;-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]