FORUMS: list search recent posts

Two blackmagics' cards on one computer

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alexey Karakin
Two blackmagics' cards on one computer
on May 17, 2010 at 5:22:38 am

If it posiible to install two cards (deckLink and IntencityPro) togeteher on one computer?

Return to posts index

Kristian Lam
Re: Two blackmagics' cards on one computer
on May 17, 2010 at 1:34:30 pm

Hi

Yes you can. The drivers support it and judging from your previous post, you are a developer so you'll be able to write an application that will take advantage of multiple cards in the system.

regards

Kristian Lam
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

Polihaev Viktor
on May 18, 2010 at 2:42:19 pm

Great! But for me, now it hardly to balieve. We tried to do this lot of times here :(
the first problem is the driver installation. If deckLink installed and we add the intencity then appears msgBox "uninstall deckLink".
Other problem is: The intensity's installer create the same folder (named DeckLink) and replace all files (looks like it the same files).

So, if you say "it's possible" then explain, please, how to install the driver(s) and configure every device independly.

For tests we use DirectShow "GraphEdit" application. and in this program we can control only one card. if we connect BlaskMagic's CaptureDevice filter and VideoOutRender filter then the system crash.

I will happy to have any type of help (examples, links to other resurces, explanation).

Thank.

Return to posts index

Kristian Lam
on May 18, 2010 at 10:46:06 pm

Hi Polihaev,

In your situation, I would just install the DeckLink driver as that will work with the Intensity cards as well.

If you're developing your own application or just doing any kind of development at all with our products, I would encourage you to sign up with our developer mailing list. Please see this support note for more information:

http://blackmagic-design.com/support/detail.asp?techID=104

regards

Kristian Lam
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

Polihaev Viktor
on May 19, 2010 at 9:18:51 am

Great man!
With last driver it works.
Thank You.

Return to posts index