FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problems capturing video.

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rik van Uden
Problems capturing video.
on May 10, 2010 at 6:14:49 pm

Hi everyone,

I bought an Intensity Pro a few weeks back and after some fiddling, got it to work exactly how I wanted it to. I could record just fine, without hiccups and everything would play back just fine.

Now as of last week, everything is messed up. I use Media Express to capture. What happens is, I have my Xbox 360 hooked up to my PC, and my PC to my TV. This used to work just fine - Right now, it displays the Xbox 360 output on my TV perfectly, however on my PC, in Media Express, gives me nothing but a black screen.

It used to be when I clicked out of Media Express, my TV would flicker and I'd lose my output. That was fine. I reckon the setup is right since it worked like this before. My PC recognizes the card without problems. It seems like the entire thing is somehow bypassing my PC. I recorded just fine for a week or two with these exact same settings.

Can anyone please help me? This is driving me nuts, and I'm at that point where I just feel like breaking the card in half out of frustration. :(

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]