FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intensity pro PS3

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan Payne
Intensity pro PS3
on Apr 26, 2010 at 6:48:21 pm

Hey,i was wondering if anyone could find out why my intensity pro isnt working, i had it working with only picture once, i cant remember what i did to get picture but anyway i took it out and now i cant get it back, i have followed loads of tutorials and tried loads of times i cant get it to work.

I have my component cable plugged into my ps3 hooked up to the input and HDMI plugged into tv and hooked up to output.

I have all the software downloaded up to date, my preferences for media express, video format: NTSC compression type: compressed motion Jpeg

My settings for Blackmagic control panel are
Set output: HDMI & NTSC/PAL Y (out) & S-Video
Set Input: Y, R-Y, B-Y Video & Analog RCA Audio
Set input processing: 720 HD to SD letterbox 16:9

I really haven't got a clue what to do, if i don't find out how to set this up im thinking about selling for a HD PVR but i haven't really got the money, please reply thanks.

Return to posts index

Kristian Lam
Re: Intensity pro PS3
on May 2, 2010 at 7:34:44 am

Hi Ryan,

I would recommend you first check to see if you can get proper HD video input into the card.

Set you video format to 1080i59.94 instead of NTSC and turn off the Input processing option in the control panel. Make sure that while you're in the capture tab, you actually see video input in Media Express's preview window.

regards

Kristian Lam
Blackmagic Design

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]